9.27.2011

Thank you for solidifying your bad reputation.

Why are all office ladies/secretaries witches? Is that a requirement on their resume when they apply?  Is it part of their training when they get hired? or is it simply that they are just rude people who hate their job? Seriously.

Oh, hey Miss Trunchbull, you're job is to answer our questions/lead us to someone smarter than you, so don't stare at me like I'm stupid when I ask you a simple question and give me the "oh, too bad, I don't want to help you" look. Of course, I refused to stoop down to your level so I remembered my manners and said 'please' and 'thank you', but that had little, if not zero, affect on you. If your job requires you to work with people almost the entire time, you should probably have better people skills. ...Have a good day!

                                   
...ugh...

1 comment:

  1. cheer up buttercup. maybe she had a bad day, or week, or year. :)

    ReplyDelete