9.25.2012

Long lost film.

I found these sitting around in my ridiculously huge "To-do" pile of stuff. I never actually looked through them after I got them back from when I developed them over the summer (I think half because I was too busy with my weddings and half because I was scared of the outcome--I hadn't ever shot on a Holga before and it had been over 2 years since I'd played around with a hasselblad)...it takes me back to my days in the darkroom. Oh how I miss those days!! If only I could have a darkroom of my very own ... what am I saying? I feel like I LIVE in a darkroom/cave (for those of you who have lived in the married student housing at the U, you understand, right?).





 ^ This is my new favorite picture of my handsome man!


5 comments:

  1. So where are the pics from my old camera? Did you ever develop those?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't turn out :( I can't remember why. I'll have to search for them.

      Delete
  2. When can I come over to your cave? Uh, that sounded weird...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime baby, anytime...haha that sounded weird too. ...but seriously, anytime baby :)

      Delete
  3. Ah! These make me miss you and the dark room so so much!!! I seriously miss our days of photography classes and the art building, such looooonnnnng days in that old building...

    ReplyDelete