8.01.2009

Due to jet lag, I am forcibly able to update my blog :)

Aright! Time for a new post, eh chums? I have jet lag to the max right now and cannot sleep. Therefore, I have decided to spend time wisely and get stuff done instead of...staring at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness...NAME THAT QUOTE! ...didja get it?

"The nerve of those Whos. Inviting me down there - on such short notice! Even if I wanted to go my schedule wouldn't allow it.
4:00, wallow in self pity
4:30, stare into the abyss
5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one
5:30, jazzercize
6:30, dinner with me - I can't cancel that again
7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing... I'm booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9, I could still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness. But what would I wear!?"

If you know me, you know I love movie quotes and they are in my everyday conversations. Wanna get along with me? KNOW YOUR MOVIE QUOTES! (If you REALLY wanna impress me, know She's the Man word for word--best quotable movie.)

One of the best lines: "Viola, ...chew like you have a secret...."



Here I am. Updating my blog. Man. Blogging is harder than I thought. Its hard to keep this up to date. Its hard finding time to write all I have done and everything I want to say!

GANBARIMA~S!

I'm sitting here listening to MY NEW FAVORITE SONG, over and over again, trying to learn it. GREAT VOCALS! Its a beautiful song with such moving lyrics. My favorite part of it is, its a Japanese song! By my new favorite female artist, Ayaka. I am so amazed by her. I can tell her lyrics are truly coming from her heart. She was diagnosed with Grave's disease in 2006--your immune system attacks the thyroid gland--and she's still working hard to produce singles and albums. On top of this, what a great talent she has! Such a GORGEOUS voice. So pure. Mmmmm. Yummy. Love it.


4 comments:

  1. Mari i want to hear some songs or something. man your stacked with talent. Photog. Modeling. Singing. instruments. Computer skills. Blogging. it just doesn't end

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously Dan, Mari puts us all to shame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the.... the.. the...THE GRINCH!!! tehehe! i got it!! You and me.. movie quotes.. never ending happiness!!

    ReplyDelete