8.19.2009

I DON'T WANNA PAAAAAACK!!!!!

I am procrastinating. I'm a procratinator when it comes to packing. Ohhh how I dread the idea of packing. Seriously. I think it might be THE worst thing. Ever. Right up there with finding the milk has gone bad when you've got a delicious pack of Oreo's just waiting to be dunked. I ran down the stairs today and yelled to my mom, "PACKING STINKS! I HATE PACKING MY LIFE AWAY!" Of course she just giggled, but it really is like packing my life away into ugly brown boxes. Whoever enjoys packing, please feel free to help a lazy girl in need. Oh, and no offense, you're weird. I'm moving out next coming week so I have to get everything in boxes so I'm ready to move. On top of that, my big sis and I are flying to San Francisco tomorrow. Grrrrr~ packing should die.

This summer has been FULL of packing and unpacking. Took a quick trip down south to St. George. I've been to Japan twice (within a month--holy COW, that messed with my sleep schedule, yes it did!). I went to San Francisco. I'm going BACK to San Fran tomorrow. I'm going to St. George again in a few weeks...MAN! Despite how much I loath packing, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE traveling. If it weren't for school and money, I'd be all over the world!!

Oh dear. I really really really really REALLY don't want to pack. Boo.

2 comments:

  1. the real reason you don't want to pack is because deep down you know you don't want to be leaving me for 5 days. ooooh myyyyy gooooosh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so jealous you get to move into your own apartment and crap. so even though packing sucks, you could be enjoying a nice semester alone in logan thinking to yourself that you'd rather be in a sweet apartment with some pretty rockin girls.

    ReplyDelete