1.12.2011

Yoo~hoo~!

Today was a good day. 

It started out hitting the snooze button around 10 times...I did not want to get up today! I think I was having a pretty intense dream and just didn't want the adventure to end. 


Tangent:I use to have these dreams that seemed totally normal to me but absolutely and utterly ridiculous when I tell them out loud, so my mom would always ask me about my dreams the next morning solely for her entertainment. Like with Donny Osmond came on a date with me. Totally normal!...haha I've definitely got my mother's blood running through my veins. 

I got my most-important-meal-of-the-day in with a delicious egg english muffin I made for myself. I got my photo equipment ready for a shoot later that evening. I got my gym bag all packed up and ready to go so I could go burn some cals after class. I got a load of laundry done. I was having a pretty productive morning!
On my way to class, Jessica and I decided to take baby blue in for a wash. I don't know how it is for everyone else, but car washes are kinda therapeutic! Something about it is so fun and relaxing. And the bubbles smell good, too.
Class was awesome today. I am really excited for this semester. I have a feeling it's gonna be a good one!

  • I'm graduating!
  • I'm working at Busath Photography after having interned there.
  • I'm working on a huge project for Deer Valley that'll be an awesome addition to my portfolio.
  • and last but not least, I'm gonna be back working at the Su! Oh, how I've missed serving!
So, to top off my entire day, I was walking on the crosswalk on campus today and I hear this sweet lady's voice say, "Yoo~hoo~!". I looked up and I see Sister Oaks rolling her window down to say hi! It was a little funny because I was mid-crosswalk and stopped for a few seconds to greet her, but it was definitely great seeing her. I get the opportunity to see them come in almost every Monday, and her and Elder Oaks just light up the room when they walk in. It made my day that she hello, let alone recognized me without my totally cute, aka ew gross, Su Casa get up! 

Today was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment