8.16.2011

I dedicate this one to my handsome husband, DJ!

People say when you get married you find things that you didn't know about your spouse that might drive you nuts. Well. I have come to find some things about my husband. But rather than driving me nuts, these are things that just make me happier that I married him.

It's fun being married and being able to have sleep overs, but I never knew that I would find comic relief in the middle of the night. DJ laughs histerically in his sleep. This is a common occurrence. Sometimes he says funny things and I try to have a conversation with him, but then he either shuts down again or he realizes how funny he sounds and kinda giggles and then falls asleep again. So The thing that made me want to blog this is something that happened last night. This time, it was me. I remember having a dream about a fly that would not stop leaving me alone! So of course I took action in my dream and swung hard at the pest. But it wasn't only in my dream...I swung in real life as well. And hard. And I accidentally hit DJs back. We both woke up, and after realizing I back-slapped DJ's back, and he turns around and just says, "Why?!", but I was so lethargic that I simply said sorry and went to sleep again. We woke up this morning and remembered what happened and couldn't stop laughing. I think I remember wanting to quickly fall asleep again after it happened because I didn't want DJ to get mad at me.

DJ laughs in his sleep, I slap him in my sleep. ...something is wrong with this picture...but still, pretty funny.

I love you DJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment